I recently had a lengthy conversation with Michael Thompson, a man very committed to helping men falsely accused of domestic abuse. By all accounts, his initiative is flying. A tip of the hat to him for this, we wish him every success:
We’ve started a new service where men who have been falsely accused of domestic abuse can seek support. We offer ;
1) A telephone helpline where men can discuss what’s happened in confidence.
2) We can direct men to trusted and qualified paralegals who work in the family court to help them with their case.
3) We can direct men to trusted solicitors.
4) We can direct men to trusted psychotherapists who have experience supporting men.
5) We have ongoing support for men via a Whatsapp group where they can connect with other men who have experienced false allegations.
Out Twitter page is @FalseAccusedUK
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like email notifications of our new blog pieces, please enter your email address in the box near the top of the right-hand column and click ‘Subscribe’.
If everyone who reads this gives us £5.00 – or even better, £5.00 or more, monthly – we could change the world. You can support our work by making a donation here.