You can make a donation to support our work here
Follow Blog via Email
- Tory MP Philip Davies says joining Twitter was one of the worst mistakes of his life as ‘all my 16,000 followers hate me’
- Feminism was BAD for two-thirds of woman, says FAY WELDON: Outspoken She Devil author risks infuriating working mothers by claiming their cause helped to drive down men’s wages by half
- UKIP and J4MB now have the same number of MPs
- New J4MB polo shirt and T-shirt design: ‘This is what an anti-feminist looks like’
- William Collins: MGM – Claimed Medical Benefits (Part 1)
- Would you like to be the next leader of the Women’s Equality Party?
- A task for Mothers’ Day
- Israelite Prepper: Women, you created MGTOW!
- 2014/15 – the income tax gender gap increased AGAIN… to £75.5 BILLION
- URGENT: International Conference on Men’s Issues, Australia – crowdfunder for video recording of presentations
- Daniel Finkelstein: Good ideas and good practice
- Jordan Holbrook: Marx and the campus are feminism’s recruiting sergeants
- University of Cumbria survey: Men’s experiences of conflict and aggression
- Bella Sassin: On the appointment of Cressida Dick
- Four new jails planned, with space for 10,000 prisoners, as ministers tackle prisons crisis amid concerns over conditions. 9,500 of the places will be for male prisoners.
- Rod Liddle is exasperated by Kaite Welsh (BBC ‘Daily Politics’)
- Lawyers blast plan to shield rape accusers from court quiz: Barristers say plans will make it harder for juries to determine the truth
- Russia Today exclusive: Domestic violence bill – female senator says NGOs distort statistics in bid for grants
- Keele student Hannah Stubbs rape case: man cleared
- Philip Davies MP: Punish judges for lenient sentences
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2016
My thanks to The Conservative Woman for publishing my latest article on the topic of gender diversity on corporate boards, inspired by a lengthy and absurd EHRC report, nothing less than a taxpayer-funded feminist propaganda piece.
Schoolgirl, 14, cowers on the floor as a gang of 14 female bullies stamp on her head, punch her body and spit on her during sickening attack while she was en route to meet her parents
Our thanks to Martin for this. What times we live in.
Spot on (video, 4:40).
Letter to Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, requesting the next Annual Report focuses on men’s health
Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, won our Toxic Feminist of the Month award three months ago. 41 people have co-signed a letter to her. I wish them every success, and it would be good to see the letter … Continue reading
Our thanks to K for loading this video (6:50), and a tip of the hat to Martin Daubney for getting his points across well in both the pre-recorded piece and in the face of remarks from a sneering Jo Coburn. … Continue reading
Our thanks to S for this.
Why it’s important to manspread (video, 3:07).
Nailed (by a gay man).
Almost there – one last push required. We’re delighted to see that four of the 13 complimentary conference tickets ($375 donations for each) have been taken.
Good points, well made (video, 12:27).