You can make a donation to support our work here
Follow Blog via Email
- Alison Saunders: Hate crimes – online abuse ‘as serious as face-to-face’
- Chenelle Joseph-Thomas, 38, stole £24,000 from a primary school and children’s centre. Her punishment? You can guess. You can.
- Patrick Smyth questions Cassie Jaye on MGM – Norwich screening of ‘The Red Pill’, January 2017
- My letter to The Spectator, in response to an absurd article by Julie Bindel on prostitution
- Women are statistically much safer, both physically and sexually, marrying or cohabiting with a heterosexual man rather than with a lesbian.
- QC Clinic, Coventry, responds to our blog pieces and protest
- Paul Elam: ’18 truths about #Charlottesville’
- Councils need 12,000 more women to close gender gap
- William Collins: That Google Memo
- MGM appointment in Coventry cancelled
- Help us try to stop the circumcision of a 12-year-old boy in Coventry today (Saturday)
- Democratic state senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I hope Trump is assassinated’
- William Collins: ‘Boys beating girls in A-Levels? Err, no.’
- David Leyonhjelm, Australian Senator, debunks feminist in hearing
- A message from the ladies at… ahem… Bush Hall
- The education gender gap: 35% more women than men (almost 100,000 more) have applied to go to university this year.
- Boys get more A*/A grades in A-levels than girls for the first time in at least seven years
- Safak Bozkurt, 28, corrupt woman prison officer, jailed after Shipley MP Philip Davies intervenes
- Kathy Gyngell: Ordinary coppers are neutered by their PC bosses
- Quranic Path – a Muslim anti-MGM website
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2016
My thanks to The Conservative Woman for publishing my latest article on the topic of gender diversity on corporate boards, inspired by a lengthy and absurd EHRC report, nothing less than a taxpayer-funded feminist propaganda piece.
Schoolgirl, 14, cowers on the floor as a gang of 14 female bullies stamp on her head, punch her body and spit on her during sickening attack while she was en route to meet her parents
Our thanks to Martin for this. What times we live in.
Spot on (video, 4:40).
Letter to Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, requesting the next Annual Report focuses on men’s health
Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, won our Toxic Feminist of the Month award three months ago. 41 people have co-signed a letter to her. I wish them every success, and it would be good to see the letter … Continue reading
Our thanks to K for loading this video (6:50), and a tip of the hat to Martin Daubney for getting his points across well in both the pre-recorded piece and in the face of remarks from a sneering Jo Coburn. … Continue reading
Our thanks to S for this.
Why it’s important to manspread (video, 3:07).
Nailed (by a gay man).
Almost there – one last push required. We’re delighted to see that four of the 13 complimentary conference tickets ($375 donations for each) have been taken.
Good points, well made (video, 12:27).