You can make a donation to support our work here
Follow Blog via Email
- Stephanie Thogersen, whiny Swedish feminist, explains one reason Netflix is so successful. 96 percent of movies on Netflix are directed by men.
- Teacher shortage getting worse, say MPs
- MPs attack ministers’ lack of action on gender pay gap
- Philip Davies MP: Most MPs Are Petrified Of Resisting Feminists. Not Me.
- Debby Reagan isn’t only a Marine, she’s also an… er… ‘Gnostic Wiccan’
- Debby Reagan, Marine (allegedly), comments on our blog piece about the Royal Navy banning posters of glamour models to placate ‘intimidated’ Special Snowflakes
- Belinda Brown: Feminists relegate men to the lower rung of our two tier society
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Royal Navy torpedoes naked breasts: ‘Pin up’ posters of scantily clad women are banned after female recruits said they felt ‘intimidated’
- Tyranny, one tiny step at a time – How ideology, group identity & collective guilt destroy societies
- The Laura Perrins Interview: Feminism has starved men of sex, says Dr Catherine Hakim
- Mankind Initiative: New domestic violence and abuse Act must give full and equal recognition for male victims
- Theresa May: I want to transform how we think about domestic violence
- If Beyoncé’s foetuses are babies, why aren’t all foetuses?
- Yale student group wants to force Fraternities to admit women, gives Sororities free pass
- Bath University Debating Society: This House believes that feminism is outdated
- Emma Watson refused to get out of bed after people called her a bad feminist
- Mike Buchanan’s retrial for his MGM protest – Isleworth Crown Court, 3 March
- Female social worker, 29, falsely accused of indecently assaulting girl, 9, when she was herself 14, claims she was reported by woman ‘jealous of her upbringing’
- What feminist marchers think we see… and what we actually see.
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2016
My thanks to The Conservative Woman for publishing my latest article on the topic of gender diversity on corporate boards, inspired by a lengthy and absurd EHRC report, nothing less than a taxpayer-funded feminist propaganda piece.
Schoolgirl, 14, cowers on the floor as a gang of 14 female bullies stamp on her head, punch her body and spit on her during sickening attack while she was en route to meet her parents
Our thanks to Martin for this. What times we live in.
Spot on (video, 4:40).
Letter to Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, requesting the next Annual Report focuses on men’s health
Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England, won our Toxic Feminist of the Month award three months ago. 41 people have co-signed a letter to her. I wish them every success, and it would be good to see the letter … Continue reading
Our thanks to K for loading this video (6:50), and a tip of the hat to Martin Daubney for getting his points across well in both the pre-recorded piece and in the face of remarks from a sneering Jo Coburn. … Continue reading
Our thanks to S for this.
Why it’s important to manspread (video, 3:07).
Nailed (by a gay man).
Almost there – one last push required. We’re delighted to see that four of the 13 complimentary conference tickets ($375 donations for each) have been taken.
Good points, well made (video, 12:27).