You can make a donation to support our work here
Follow Blog via Email
- Stephanie Thogersen, whiny Swedish feminist, explains one reason Netflix is so successful. 96 percent of movies on Netflix are directed by men.
- Teacher shortage getting worse, say MPs
- MPs attack ministers’ lack of action on gender pay gap
- Philip Davies MP: Most MPs Are Petrified Of Resisting Feminists. Not Me.
- Debby Reagan isn’t only a Marine, she’s also an… er… ‘Gnostic Wiccan’
- Debby Reagan, Marine (allegedly), comments on our blog piece about the Royal Navy banning posters of glamour models to placate ‘intimidated’ Special Snowflakes
- Belinda Brown: Feminists relegate men to the lower rung of our two tier society
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Royal Navy torpedoes naked breasts: ‘Pin up’ posters of scantily clad women are banned after female recruits said they felt ‘intimidated’
- Tyranny, one tiny step at a time – How ideology, group identity & collective guilt destroy societies
- The Laura Perrins Interview: Feminism has starved men of sex, says Dr Catherine Hakim
- Mankind Initiative: New domestic violence and abuse Act must give full and equal recognition for male victims
- Theresa May: I want to transform how we think about domestic violence
- If Beyoncé’s foetuses are babies, why aren’t all foetuses?
- Yale student group wants to force Fraternities to admit women, gives Sororities free pass
- Bath University Debating Society: This House believes that feminism is outdated
- Emma Watson refused to get out of bed after people called her a bad feminist
- Mike Buchanan’s retrial for his MGM protest – Isleworth Crown Court, 3 March
- Female social worker, 29, falsely accused of indecently assaulting girl, 9, when she was herself 14, claims she was reported by woman ‘jealous of her upbringing’
- What feminist marchers think we see… and what we actually see.
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Now this is a bit special. In the Daily Mail TV and radio supplement today, there’s a double-page spread on a ‘reality show’ in which a dozen young American ladies believe they’re competing to become Prince Harry’s girlfriend. Presumably the … Continue reading
‘You should receive a medal’: Hero Green Beret mocks Gwyneth Paltrow for comparing celebrities to soldiers in sarcastic letter
Gwyneth Paltrow has put in a very strong bid for our next ‘Gormless Woman of the Month’ award. The inaugural award was won by the staff and supporters of The Fawcett Society.
Our thanks to Martin for this quite lengthy but important piece.
I try to use ‘plain English’ wherever possible, but some words unfamiliar to the general public carry a great deal of meaning in the field of gender politics. One such is ‘gynocentrism’. My Chambers dictionary – the latest edition – … Continue reading
We recommend the online resource Telegraph Men http://telegraph.co.uk/men which is publishing some interesting materials. They’ve put a link to the Mankind Initiative video set in a London park, showing double standards in responses to gender-on-gender physical assaults. Neil Lyndon recently … Continue reading
An interesting new piece from John Hembling (‘John the Other’).
The Detroit Conference on Men’s Issues, the first such international conference in the world, is less than four weeks away. AVfM has just published a piece which includes a link to a letter from the Hilton hotel group. Our enemies – … Continue reading
An excellent new piece by Frank Furedi for Spiked.
A short but insightful blog post from Sweden.
An interesting piece just published by AVfM. The writer is one of the two people behind this excellent website.