I’m so pleased I recently cancelled my TV licence, I’ve been walking taller ever since. I have the satisfaction of knowing I am no longer subsidising the BBC’s anti-male lies and feminist propaganda (usually one and the same thing). I was driving through London yesterday and saw a wonderful poster advocating for the BBC to be defunded, here. The associated fundraiser has raised £47,000+ towards a £100,000 target.
In 2014 I made a formal complaint to the BBC concerning a Newsnight piece on domestic violence, which breached 50+ of the BBC’s own editorial guidelines, I detailed each of the breaches – here. The complaint was unsuccessful, which will surprise nobody who knows how corrupt the BBC is.
I haven’t made a formal complaint to the BBC since, reasoning that if the BBC breaching 50+ of their own editorial guidelines wasn’t sufficient for a complaint to be successful, what would be? I take my hat off to people who keep issuing complaints regardless, and one such is Steve Moxon, author of the excellent The Woman Racket (2008), which should be in every MRA’s library. Our thanks to Steve for informing us of his latest complaint against the BBC, kept short because of the BBC 2,000 character limit:
BBC Complaints – Case number CAS-6273918-T7H5P1
Malicious blatant falsehoods re partner violence
* VD: “Some research shows one-third of victims are men” (men were not even mentioned until the end). Fact: the sum total of 30+ years research shows far greater FEMALE perpetration & male victimhood. The 1/3 (40%) figure is NOT from research but police reports, that the ONS states are subject to threefold male:female under-reporting (= x2 male victims) — tenfold according to previous research. This is in line with all research on male help-seeking: men rarely do so re what might lower status (> not ‘having a life’). For females, help-seeking & vulnerability are sexually attractive, driving false reporting.
* The “research” for Panorama was stated as by Women’s Aid, an extreme-feminist org actively misrepresenting PV.
* in citing PV deaths, no necessary qualification that male victims are rarely thus recorded (unlike the usually overt male modes, female modes are covert — third parties & various subterfuges, eg poisoning: which was mentioned, but re a female victim!), nor that males are the most seriously injured.
* Despite the main focus on refuges, no citing of the research that residents are the MORE partner-violent!
* All referred to as “survivors” / “victims”: all stories believed, wholly unchallenged, despite the research on false accusation by women as itself a major PV mode, & the volume of recent studies showing females perpetrate more PV than males both unilaterally & bilaterally — initiating, responding & escalating more than males. Females usually are either principally or solely responsible.
* LGBT cited but not that lesbian PV perpetration is more than by any other category.
* “Control” cited but not that females are the more ‘controlling’ partners.
* No male victims shown.
* The scientifically illiterate presenter has an extreme bias as a self-identified PV victim.
For multiple citations re all the above see my peer-reviewed science review paper, Moxon SP (2020) How & Why Partner Violence is Normal Female Behaviour but Aberrational Male Behaviour.
Our last general election manifesto is here.
If everyone who read this gave us £5.00 – or even better, £5.00 or more, monthly – we could change the world. £5.00 monthly would entitle you to Bronze party membership, details here. Benefits include a dedicated and signed book by Mike Buchanan. Click below to make a difference. Thanks.