How Feminists Lie About Domestic Violence – The Fiamengo File Episode 118

Very good (video, 17:24). I’ve left the following comments:

Excellent, as always. William Collins, in his book “The Empathy Gap: Male Disadvantages and the Mechanisms of Their Neglect” (2019) points to evidence that in about 60% of heterosexual couples, there is mutuality i.e. both partners are at times perpetrators and victims. In the remaining 40%, where the violence is one-way, the perpetrator is twice as likely to be the woman as the man.

Our last general election manifesto is here.

Our YouTube channel is here, our Facebook channel here, our Twitter channel here.

If everyone who read this gave us £5.00 – or even better, £5.00 or more, monthly – we could change the world. £5.00 monthly would entitle you to Bronze party membership, details here. Benefits include a dedicated and signed book by Mike Buchanan. Click below to make a difference. Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.