An email received some hours ago, and reproduced with Peter Zohrab’s permission:
Subject: Banning Hate Organisations
(Open Letter to the Minister of Justice)
Dear Mr. Little,
I am writing to you to advocate the banning of the two hate organisations: the White Ribbon Campaign (https://whiteribbon.org.nz/), and the Women’s Refuge (https://womensrefuge.org.nz/), which are organisations which promote hatred towards men. Moreover, they do this in a dishonest and typically female manner and have created a man-hating religion which influences ignorant and/or unintelligent individuals such as journalists, academics, police officers, lawyers, judges and politicians — all of whom are extremely powerful — to hate men (http://blackribboncampaign.altervista.org/janlogie.html) and carry on anti-male activities of various sorts, from spreading half-truths and lies to misinterpreting situations and to advocating and passing anti-male legislation.
1. The White Ribbon Campaign is a primitive religion of brainwashed sub-humans who are both subservient to women and intellectually incapable of understanding scientific facts. It incites discrimination against men by all powerful insitutions in society. The scientific fact I am specifically referring to is the fact that “women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners,” as stated by Psychology Professor Martin Fiebert, in his introduction to his Annotated Bibliography of Domestic Violence research (https://web.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm). Domestic Violence is a research branch of the field of Psychology. It is not — or should not be — the field of play of morons and sub-humans who have nothing better to do in life than to create a new religion and go about conning other people to believe in it.
2. Women’s Refuge states at https://womensrefuge.org.nz/about-us/ that they are “a women’s organisation for women and their children, here to help prevent and stop family violence in New Zealand.” That is grossly sexist and it includes three lies:
- it pretends that children as the chattels of women, being determined;
- to deprive these children of their fathers;
- it implies that only fathers are violent towards children and advocates separating abusive mothers, together with their victim children, from their loving fathers;
Women’s Refuge actually promotes family violence in New Zealand, by teaching women how to provoke family violence and by teaching the moronic police to treat women as the default victims and men as the default perpetrators in all except the most blatant situations. This provides women with a way to guarantee their “sole ownership” of children.
If everyone who read this gave us just £3.00 – or even better, £3.00 or more, monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.