Our thanks to John for this. Examples of issues that North Yorkshire police will regard as a misogynistic hate crime, from today, include:
– unwanted or uninvited sexual advances [men must be psychic and know if their sexual advances will be wanted or not, and all sexual advances must now be ‘invited’ by women]
– physical or verbal assault [men must never be cross at women, or shout at them]
– unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement [men must be psychic and know if women want to be touched or talked to by them, and they must neither talk nor touch women without being invited to do so]
– sexually graphic and explicit obscene language
– use of mobile devices to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent of permission [men must be psychic and know whether women will want their text messages, and they must not text women without being invited to do so]
The final paragraph in the piece cites the female Police & Crime Commissioner for the area, who is – needless to say – in agreement with the move.
In 2013 I published a piece, The next feminist campaign? Men should wear ‘blinkers’. We’re rapidly heading in that direction.
The good news is that their announcement of the new policy on Youtube is getting ripped to shreds, currently over 158 downvotes and 5 in support, perhaps your readers can improve that further still – here.
If everyone who read this gave us just £1 – or even better, £1 monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.