A thought-provoking piece by a Canadian blogger:
An excerpt from the article:
It’s about women saying ENOUGH, we got the EQUAL rights we wanted so now STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH OUR MEN, OUR HUSBANDS, OUR BROTHERS AND OUR SONS.
Women need to rise up and say to Feminists:
– stop telling us there are no gender differences and that gender is a social construct
– stop telling us our men need to be emotional and in touch with their feelings and to talk out their problems like women
– stop telling our men that they should be ashamed of their sexual role, function, drive and need for sex
– stop telling me I’m just as capable as a man of putting out fires, fighting wars, or building skyscrapers, most of us can’t, and I don’t want to
– stop telling me, my daughter, my sisters that we can fuck like a man without any consequences
– stop telling us our brothers, sons, fathers are potential rapists we should always be in fear of and to teach them not to rape
and most importantly
STOP SPEAKING ON NATIONAL TV AS IF YOU SPEAK FOR ALL OF WOMANKIND. YOU DON’T, YOU’RE A BUNCH OF WHINEY LITTLE PUNK ATTENTION WHORE BITCHES WITH NO CARE ABOUT REGULAR WOMEN’S LIVES!