J4MB wristbands are available for a minimum donation of £5.00, details here.
Before the second International Conference on Men’s Issues held at London Excel in July 2016, we were pleased to announce the launch of the online J4MB clothing store. We currently offer polo shirts, T-shirts, and sweatshirts with a range of designs. A number of points:
- the shirts are available in a wide variety of sizes and colours.
- the current product ranges are as follows, to get a drop down list click on the ‘PRODUCTS’ tab near the top of the home page of the store website, between the large party logo and the small one:
Polo shirts (100% cotton) – men
Polo shirts (100% cotton) – women
Polo shirts (polycotton) – men
Polo shirts (polycotton) – women
T-shirts (100% cotton) – men
T-shirts (100% cotton) – women
Sweatshirts (80% cotton, 20% polyester) – unisex
- we recommend you watch a short video (1:34) on selecting the right size, before ordering.
- there’s an additional guide to sizing when you reach the page on which you choose your shirt size, colour, and order quantity. Click on the ‘SIZING’ tab under the ‘ADD TO BASKET’ tab.
- if you order more than one shirt at a time, the postage and packaging costs for shirts after the first one are dramatically reduced, to £0.60 (UK addresses). Orders can consist of a variety of garment types, sizes and colours.
- delivery times are as short as the next working day for some products (11a.m. order deadline), but a premium is payable.
- shipping is available worldwide.
- the shirts are printed to order by clothes2order, a major company in this field, based in Manchester. You will be placing your order with this company, rather than with J4MB.
- in the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, please raise the matter with the company in the first instance. Let us know if you’re unhappy with their proposed resolution.
- the prices include a donation of £2.50 per shirt, to support our work.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like other products added to the store, e.g.:
- other products – a guide to the products which are available from the same company is here
- other text, or designs
- logo on the back of the shirt, rather than the front