Our thanks to J for this:
Theresa May, the CPS under feminist Alison Saunders, and the Police under feminist Amber Rudd’s Home Office, strike again in yet another example of the Radical Feminist Reign of Terror in which we are living:
SUICIDE INDICATES GIRL WAS UNWILLINGLY WEAPONISED BY THE POLICE AND CPS
This poor guy had to wait three years for this to go to court. No evidence was offered by the CPS. I suspect the girl killed herself because she knew she was lying or had grossly exaggerated her claim and wanted to drop the whole thing because she could see it was getting blown out of proportion. However, the police and the CPS turned her as a weapon they could use to indiscriminately criminalise an innocent man and get their numbers up. Here’s the chronology:
• 2014 Hannah Stubbs, Keele University Student, accuses Elgan Varney of rape
• August 2015 Hannah Stubbs commits suicide
• April 2016 Crown Prosecution Service charges Elgan Varney with rape, which carries a maximum term of life in prison.
• March 2017 Case goes to court. CPS offers no evidence against Elgan Varney. Judge clears him.
SOME EXTRACTS FROM THE TELEGRAPH ARTICLE:
“My anger and frustration is directed at the police and the CPS who have had overwhelming evidence from the outset that no crime was committed.”
He added that he supported anonymity for those accused of sexual crimes such as rape.
“The pendulum has swung too far and fairness and balance needs to be restored so that the presumption of innocence is not completely eroded.”
EXPECT MORE OF THIS UNDER THERESA MAY’S TENURE AS PRIME MINISTER
• Politicised Justice – Appointed feminist Liz Truss as Justice Secretary despite her complete lack of legal experience.
• Increased Assault on Human Rights for Men – She wants to repeal the Human Rights Act, which provides human rights for all, but retain the Equality Act 2010, which de-facto defends human rights for women and protected minorities. Net result: only men lose their human rights.
• Surveillance of Men – She is sponsoring the Investigatory Powers Act, which retains 12 months of your website data and makes it available to local police forces and social services without a warrant.
• Doublespeak – A prime example is Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) , which is a set of male-hate policies using the front of domestic abuse for criminalising men and putting hundreds millions of pounds annually into the pockets of feminists.
• Gender War through Lies & Statistics – She manipulates facts, e.g. she defines gender pay gap as the difference between the median salary of men vs the median salary of women without adjusting for line of work, seniority, experience, education, hours worked, performance, time spent away from home, risky working environment, etc.. No economist takes this fabricated gender wage gap seriously.
If everyone who read this gave us just £1 – or even better, £1 monthly – we could change the world. Click here to make a difference. Thanks.